The STEAMTHERM ST4000 system for steam heat-content measurement
The STEAMTHERM ST4000A system for steam heat-content measurement for measuring the heat transferred by steam using a combination of the direct and substitute methods of measurement.
The STEAMTHERM ST4000 system for steam heat-content measurement can be used as a technological meter installed at the output of the steam plant, at the inputs to heat exchanger stations or at any technological equipment utilizing the energy of over heat and saturated steam.
The STEAMTHERM ST4000 is supplied in a configuration including:
- calorimetric counter (ETM 5.00)
- volume flow meter for steam (Vortex or PD meter)
- sensor to measure steam pressure
- resistance thermometers measuring the steam and condensate temperatures (Pt 100)
- volume flow meter for condensate
|usage||measuring the heat transferred by steam using a combination of the direct and substitute method of measurement|
|temp. range of
+100°C to +600°C
+20°C to +180°C
|steam pressure range||0.08 to 9 MPa|
|communication||RS 485 line|
|STEAMTHERM ST X000 K (1.15 MB)|